aggravation during registering

Moderator: Site Moderators

skypuppy

aggravation during registering

Post by skypuppy »

Been doing fah on a lot of computers for a lot of years now. Tried to register for this forum to get a question answered and ran into about a half-hours worth of increasing aggravation. The attempt at bot cancelling is the culprit. If you're going to ask a silly security question, please put the answer RIGHT THERE so we don't have to go looking all over God's creation to find it. I doubt you even need that security question but if you like it, PLEASE put the answer right there with the question. That will still keep the bots from working. Also, please STATE PLAINLY that the full name of Pande is required.

Sign me,
Still aggravated,
skypuppy
Mstenholm
Hardware configuration: 4 x GTX 970. Win 7.

Re: aggravation during registering

Post by Mstenholm »

Welcome to the secret society :) You are not the only one that struggled with that one.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: aggravation during registering

Post by 7im »

I just PM'd one of the forum Admins to look at this problem for you ASAP.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.