Trying to log in another computer.

Moderator: Site Moderators

Sandman192
Hardware configuration: SW: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - Video Drivers v516.01
HW: ASUS - 1 EVGA GeForce 1080Ti 11GB RAM - 1 GeForce EVGA 980 4GB RAM - CPU i7-5930K 3.5GHz boost to 4GHz, 32GB of RAM

FAH v7.6.21

Trying to log in another computer.

Post by Sandman192 »

I'm trying to log in to this form from another computer and can"t, I've even tried to reset password from the other computer and it says E-mail is not even found, but the first computer I logged in to has not problems like right now when I'm posting this.
gwildperson

Re: Trying to log in another computer.

Post by gwildperson »

Are you confusing the User Name that you use in your FAH client with the name you use on the forum? The two can be different. The client has a Passkey which is assigned by Stanford based on your username, etc. but the forum password is whatever you set it to.
brityank

Post by brityank »

I wonder if there is a hang-up in the logout from the other computer; I believe you can only have one logged on at a time with the same credentials (User Name/Password).

(Been there - done that - got the T-Shirt!) :oops:
... ... Free Republic Folders - A Tribute to Ronald Reagan ... ...
uncle fuzzy

Post by uncle fuzzy »

I have multiple boxes and have logged into the forum from more than 1 at a time. I think the most was 4 at once. The forum may or may not log off the older connections as you make new ones.
Proud to crash my machines as a Beta Tester!