New Thread Titles

Moderator: Site Moderators

HendricksSA

New Thread Titles

Post by HendricksSA »

With new client versions already released and the impending release of the v7 client, is it time to re-work the thread titles? For example, I've seen a posting under the GPU3 thread for problems with ATI cards. I'm sure the poster figured that because they had the newest 6.41 client that was the best place to put their post. They did get their question answered probably because the elders read all the posts. Just as a suggestion, perhaps the thread titles could be more generic without software versions. I'm the new kid on the block so take the thought with a grain of salt but shouldn't the forum be organized to help the newest posters and not the experts? Thank you all for this forum in whatever form it appears!
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: New Thread Titles

Post by 7im »

As you can see from the current thread titles, they do tend to organize things well. But with so much going on lately, updating the titles is an afterthought. Good reminder!
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.