Private team sections?

Moderator: Site Moderators

TheWolf

Private team sections?

Post by TheWolf »

Not really a problem just wondering.

Did they do away with the private team sections with the new forum?
Haven't really use it in some time but was wondering if its still here somewere?
Flathead74

Re: Private team sections?

Post by Flathead74 »

The teams section does not exist in the new forum.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

From the Forum Announcements section... Forum Policies
Our primary goal is to help people who are having trouble getting the FAH program to work for them and, in the process, collect reports of bugs or other problems that potentially need to be fixed by the Pande Group. We wish to to this in a neutral environment that neither detracts from or contributes to any specific team -- other than the "team" of folks that contribute to the FAH project.
So in addition to being hardware agnostic (no Intel vs. AMD) the forum is doing the same in regards to teams. Fair and impartial is the goal.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
TheWolf

Post by TheWolf »

Well like I said not real important. It was more or less a backup for the team & a plcae to meet when our own forum went down for service or for what ever reason.
We now have a couple forums so I was just wondering. It hadn't been used in a long time as you can tell by me asking.