remove Kakao from forum header

Moderator: Site Moderators

ChristianVirtual

remove Kakao from forum header

Post by ChristianVirtual »

Seems both the original and cloned version of Kakao is not coming back online. Isn't it time to remove it from the header section of this forum. Clicking on it lead to a domain dealer.
ImageImage
Please contribute your logs to http://ppd.fahmm.net
sortofageek
Site Admin

Re: remove Kakao from forum header

Post by sortofageek »

I will call attention to your request to uncle_fungus where he will see it next time he is online, thanks.
_r2w_ben

Post by _r2w_ben »

Fahwiki.net has expired. Now there are two dead links in the header.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

_r2w_ben wrote:Fahwiki.net has expired. Now there are two dead links in the header.
New link for FAH WIKI http://codepoint.net/index.php/Main_Page
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
davidcoton

Post by davidcoton »

And Kakao is now at http://www.kakaostats.net
sortofageek
Site Admin

Post by sortofageek »

We are aware of the dead links. I wish I could say it will be fixed tomorrow. I could say it, but it wouldn't be true. All I can promise is that I'm trying to find enough time to make sure I know what I'm doing if I try to fix it. We haven't heard back from uncle_fungus. I need a bigger block of time than I have been able to set aside to feel confident in trying to do the edits.

Thanks to those posting the new links here. Would it help if we created a post with the missing links and stickied it in the forum announcement section?
Nathan_P
Hardware configuration: Asus Z8NA D6C, 2 x5670@3.2 Ghz, , 12gb Ram, GTX 980ti, AX650 PSU, win 10 (daily use)

Asus Z87 WS, Xeon E3-1230L v3, 8gb ram, KFA GTX 1080, EVGA 750ti , AX760 PSU, Mint 18.2 OS

Not currently folding
Asus Z9PE- D8 WS, 2 E5-2665@2.3 Ghz, 16Gb 1.35v Ram, Ubuntu (Fold only)
Asus Z9PA, 2 Ivy 12 core, 16gb Ram, H folding appliance (fold only)

Post by Nathan_P »

sortofageek wrote:. Would it help if we created a post with the missing links and stickied it in the forum announcement section?
It would, until someone can find the time to fix the links, especially for new members.
sortofageek
Site Admin

Post by sortofageek »

OK, here you go .... Link Corrections Please let me know if others need corrections.