phpbb3 default theme etc. discussion

Moderator: Site Moderators

anko1
Hardware configuration: Old Faithful CPU: Windows Graphical 5.03; Intel Pentium 4 Processor 540
(3.2GHz) HT;Windows XP
Big Red: Windows SMP Console 6.29; Windows GPU console 6.20r1; Intel Q9450 2.66G; ASUS P5Q 775 P45; [BFG 9800GTX+ old graphics card] NVidia GeForce 8800 GTX [as of 5/9/09]; Windows XP Pro SP3
Lenovo Think Pad: Windows 6.29 w/ SMP; Windows GPU Console 6.20r1 systray; Intel QX9300; NVIDIA Quadro FX-3700M; Windows XP Professional

Re: phpbb3 default theme etc. discussion

Post by anko1 »

Works for me, too. I'm using prosilver-left.
MstrBlstr

Post by MstrBlstr »

toTOW wrote:Strange ... what theme do you use (I have subsilver) ?
Prosilver

Ughhhhh, subsilver2.... How fugly... But it works there as well. Redirects to the forum index, not the Board index. Never has to the board index, AFAIK.

What Lang?

It should really redirect to the BOARD INDEX, not the Forum Index. I mark the topics as read in that forum, why would I want to return to that forums index? Makes no sense.
-=MB=-
toTOW
Site Moderator

Post by toTOW »

I use Subsilver with English language ;)

But it redirected to board index before latest forum updates ... (I don't want to go back to forum index as it makes one more page to load, which is really slow when I use my 56k modem :()

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.
uncle_fungus
Site Admin

Post by uncle_fungus »

toTOW wrote:We've just lost the redirection to the index after hitting "Mark all topic as read" feature ...
I've just fixed this. The forum upgrade significantly changed how this was handled so the mods I made didn't survive. It should now work better than before (i.e. the link on the information page will take you to the original forum rather than to the index).
MstrBlstr

Post by MstrBlstr »

Ahhhh, much better. :o Saves quite a few clicks. Thanks Andrew.

This link Mark topics read, now redirects back to the Board Index. Never did that for me before, or maybe I was just to impatient. But I thought that it redirected back to the Forum Index before, so I just automatically clicked the Board Index link out of habit.

Although this link, Mark forums read, in any section with sub forums still redirects you back to the forum index for those sub forums, not the Board Index.
-=MB=-
toTOW
Site Moderator

Post by toTOW »

Thanks Andrew ... I'll save a bit more time :) (yes, 56k modems are really slow :()

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.