old password and user name ported?

Moderator: Site Moderators

Brian Redoutey
Hardware configuration: Dual Processor 2Ghz G5 Rev. A (video production system)
AthlonXP 2800 Asus A7n8X-X (3D modeling system)
only a poor artist blames their tools.

old password and user name ported?

Post by Brian Redoutey »

Hello. I originally had difficulty registering, it let me and then the activation email never arrived. I do distinctly remember it being stated we'd have to reregister etc...

I just logged in with my old user name and password(from the old 'pre google' forum). It worked and I'm not really sure how or why but it worked.

Wanted to point it out. Someone fixed something perhaps? I don't know. Thank you though :D
I forgot what i had in here last time.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: old password and user name ported?

Post by 7im »

After you contacted me, I asked the Admin to fix it. Looks like they did... ;)
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
uncle_fungus
Site Admin

Re: old password and user name ported?

Post by uncle_fungus »

I activated your account manually, and I also sent you an email to let you know.

I take it that you didn't get the email then?

I'd check double-check your email address in your profile to make sure it is correct.