Some help here appreciated,signature

Moderator: Site Moderators

a3ke

Some help here appreciated,signature

Post by a3ke »

Possibly just something stupid but I really cant get my foldinfstats into my signature here

tried 5 times different codes from different other boards to but nothing really works

TIA
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Some help here appreciated,signature

Post by 7im »

It my not work until you have posted a few more times, or have been on the forum a little longer. There are anti-spam tools here that prevent URLs from being posted when you first join. That may carry over in to the .sigs as well.

Someone else using a sig will probably come along shortly to answer...
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
toTOW
Site Moderator

Post by toTOW »

Do not use html code ... use BBcode instead ...

The [] in your link ([UB]a3ke) might also confuse the BBcode parsing ... use html replacement codes instead (with % codes).

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.
uncle_fungus
Site Admin

Post by uncle_fungus »

Sig fixed. The image wasn't working because you didn't have the right URL, combined with the fact that [ and ] are invalid literal characters in URLs.

I've converted the link and the image both to use your EOC userids, which are much simpler.
a3ke

Post by a3ke »

Ah thx verry much all , will try to contribute on the CPU/GPU folding scene as much as possible