Couldnt post new topic in 3rd party software forum

Moderator: Site Moderators

pross

Couldnt post new topic in 3rd party software forum

Post by pross »

apparently i need to post at least 0 posts and be a member for at least 0 days before i can post??
My Blog will always have the latest version of Folding-Stats-Plus the F@H plugin for wordpress.
uncle_fungus
Site Admin

Re: Couldnt post new topic in 3rd party software forum

Post by uncle_fungus »

Were you trying to post a message in the "3rd party software" category, or within the "3rd party contributed software" forum itself?
pross

Post by pross »

I was trying to post here: viewforum.php?f=14 And after i made this thread, i was able to post there.... if that makes sense ;)
My Blog will always have the latest version of Folding-Stats-Plus the F@H plugin for wordpress.
uncle_fungus
Site Admin

Post by uncle_fungus »

Ah, bruce probably saw it and fixed whatever was broken.
Jinto

Post by Jinto »

I've got a similar notice:
In order to prevent spam, we do not allow our users to post URLs in any form until they have made at least 0 legitimate posts and have been with us for more than 0 days. We appreciate your understanding in this matter in order to help us eliminate spam from this forum. If you received this message while trying to post the contents of FAHlog.txt, please enclose the log in boxes and submit your post again.

Thanks!
I tried to create a new thread...

edit:

Now that I made this "legitimate" post it let me create the thread. But it should say something about creating at least 1 legitimate post then. And maybe offer a link to a spam thread were one can do this.