6.12 beta 9
- Fixed binary version information
- (CPU) XYZ filename passed to viewer with quotes
- (CPU) Installer directory issue
- Fixed core launch directory which caused auto-upgrades to fail if core was present in "Program Files"
- Added additional advanced config options to console clients
- Added MachineID selector in systray gui
6.12 beta 10
- Client shows PRCG on results upload
- Passkey now validated for hex content
- (CPU) Moved service installation to advanced config to prevent inadvertant use
- Log date and time when automatically attempting to upload results.
- Correctly restore system tray icon when shell (explorer.exe) crashes
- Significantly improved queueinfo
- Multiple copies of the client can no longer be started with the same "start in" dir
- Automatically increase packet limit to max size for results that are too large
- Failed uploads will be attempted again using alternative upload port (8080->80 and 80->8080)
6.12 beta 11
- Fixed Clone->Gen swap on upload PRCG notice
- Removed spurious "benchmarking..." messages
- Fixed upload crash-bug from beta 10
- Added extra_parms support to console clients
- Fixed queueinfo crash-bug from beta 10
This will NOT fix problems related to cores of course, like the viewer problems, nVidia desktop lag/lockups, etc.
Installation notes: You must uninstall the previous version before installing this version, however this should be the last time this is necessary.
Service installation is not in full working order yet, so your mileage may vary.
6.12 beta 11 Systray
6.12 beta 11 Console (Vista)
6.12 beta 11 Console (XP and below)