These systems are:
- My #4 system, AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.8GHz CPU, Zotac ZT-40401-10P GTX 460 GPU
- My #5 system, AMD Athlon 7550 Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU, Zotac ZT-40401-10P GTX 460 GPU
The two Zotac GTX 460s are coming out of my #2 system, which in about 2 hours will have dual Gigabyte GV-N66TOC-2GD GTX 660 Ti GPUs (yes, I'm going out and buying 2 more of them).
These systems have been set up and configured as described here by Hyperlife (thanks a TON!), with the following changes:
- I'm using Debian v6.0.6 "squeeze" here, with
- the NVidia v275.43 driver, and
- the v6.41 GPU3 console client from the Folding@home-Win32-GPU_XP-641.zip file.
The installation also had a modified step 8, as described here.
So far, I have noticed that running the GPU3 client this way:
- Code: Select all
wine Folding@home-Win32-GPU.exe -verbosity 9 -forcegpu nvidia_fermi
Anyway, I'm just off to the store, I will have more information about the setup and configuration of my Linux/Wine/GPU3 folding systems when I get back.