Not receiving WU on 4P

The most demanding Projects are only available to a small percentage of very high-end servers.

Moderators: Site Moderators, PandeGroup

Re: Not receiving WU on 4P

Postby Nathan_P » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:22 pm

7im wrote:

And this isn't personal. It's not about one person's contribution. It's about the the betterment of the fah project. It's about enlightening people who still claim that V7 is crap but then don't do anything to help improve it. And let's see bollix47's results.

There is no point suggesting any improvements to the v7 client, nobody will take any notice - just like they have taken no notice of any suggestions in the past.

Several teams out there have developed software to make f@h go faster and get the science done quicker or make the install easier. Nobody from PG has ever bothered to say thanks
Nathan_P

Postby 7im » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:59 pm

I see bugs getting reported and fixed on the V7 dev site all the time. Over 1000 so far...

And I see thanks given to all types of donor contributions by Dr. Pande in the News blog on a regular basis. Same for the FAH web site.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
7im

Postby Macaholic » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:10 pm

I do believe the original poster had his/her question and/or problem answered and/or fixed. The rest is academic. Time to lock the thread before a hockey game breaks out. :)

Fold! It does a body good!™
Macaholic
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to SMP with bigadv