Username not showing on the donor list

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, PandeGroup

Username not showing on the donor list

Postby TatanaAltova » Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:41 pm

When I try to look up the name (TatanaAltova) I use for folding by using the search field at Donor page (not "Donor monthly"), it shows "No results," as if my account wasn't in the database.

Strangely enough, clicking the link in the Folding client leads me to my profile at the foldingathome page, which does show that my credits are tracked down correctly (7,829 atm).

Even more strangely, my page just shows "Overall rank (if points are combined) 0 of 1,915,778," as if I wasn't in the database anyway (displaying "0" rather than a number between "1" and the number of users).

What could be the reason one part of the system doesn't seem to know about the existence of my account?
TatanaAltova

Re: Username not showing on the donor list

Postby Joe_H » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:12 pm

Welcome to the folding support forum.

There have been a number of changes to the way the stats lookups work over the last year. Some of those changes were to control the load on the database and the frontend system that queries it. One result is that some ways of looking up your various F@h stats will either not show anything until you have been active long enough or have reached thresholds for points or rank.

At this time I and the other moderators have not heard back from the developer on what those thresholds are. They may be subject to change as well, and some might be removed in the future. Currently the developer is busy updating the servers, so it may be a while before he gets back to the stats.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
Joe_H
Site Admin

Re: Username not showing on the donor list

Postby TatanaAltova » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:26 pm

Oh, I see, thanks.
TatanaAltova

Return to New Donors start here