Only one client showing on "My folding" page

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

jupiter

Only one client showing on "My folding" page

Post by jupiter »

Today I installed folding at home on two desktops and one notebook all with the same name and passkey. The desk tops have the gpu and cpu clients installed and running. (They are all chugging away fine, as far as I can tell. The logs of each client all indicate all is well.) When I go to "My folding" page it says only one client is active. Is that normal or is somthing wrong perhaps? Does it take some time for the
recently installed clients to show up on the "My folding" page?

Too, on the "My folding" page it says I am a group member even though I did not enter any group number upon configuration. Is there a way to leave this group?

thanks in advance!
P5-133XL
Hardware configuration: Machine #1:

Intel Q9450; 2x2GB=8GB Ram; Gigabyte GA-X48-DS4 Motherboard; PC Power and Cooling Q750 PS; 2x GTX 460; Windows Server 2008 X64 (SP1).

Machine #2:

Intel Q6600; 2x2GB=4GB Ram; Gigabyte GA-X48-DS4 Motherboard; PC Power and Cooling Q750 PS; 2x GTX 460 video card; Windows 7 X64.

Machine 3:

Dell Dimension 8400, 3.2GHz P4 4x512GB Ram, Video card GTX 460, Windows 7 X32

I am currently folding just on the 5x GTX 460's for aprox. 70K PPD

Re: Only one client showing on "My folding" page

Post by P5-133XL »

The clients won't show up on the Stanford stats page till they return at least one WU.

If you don't input a team number, then you will default to 0 - Team anonymous. The way to leave that team is to input your choice of which team you wish to participate in during a re-config.