Which projects have I worked on?

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Footprints

Which projects have I worked on?

Post by Footprints »

I've been folding a few days now. Is there somewhere I can find the list of projects I've worked on? It seems like I'm working on the same few a lot of times. How many WU are there per project?
I'm not really interested in points, but I would like to know what I've contributed to and how much.
toTOW
Site Moderator

Re: Which projects have I worked on?

Post by toTOW »

A long time ago, this information was available on your personal stat page, but it has been removed to lower the load on the server.

Now, you can search your log file for history (be careful, logs history is cleaned periodically), or use a 3rd party tool (like HFM) that will build this history database for you automatically.

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.
Footprints

Post by Footprints »

Thank you.

I just found the files for HFM since the website is 404. How do I get help setting it up?
https://code.google.com/archive/p/hfm-net/
toTOW
Site Moderator

Post by toTOW »

The newest release is posted here : viewtopic.php?p=283330#p283330

You can use the thread linked above to get help, or their Google Group linked in the post.

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.
bruce

Post by bruce »

The number of active projects does vary from week to week. A lot of projects run for many months but new ones are also introduced from time to time.

In an ideal world, all GPU projects will run on all GPUs, but it's not an ideal world and many projects are restricted to specific hardware types. Fortunately CPU projects run on essentially all CPU-based systems, although there are restrictions based on the number of CPU-threads available on your system.

If you happen to be limited to a fairly small number of projects, remember that when you're working on them, somebody else is working on other projects. Every project has a maximum number of WUs that can be "in flight" at the same time --- fundamentally the number is (Runs * Clones) although you'll have to see a variety of assignments and you'll have to guess what those maximum numbers are for that project.