how to get other donor removed from my stats

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Henry

how to get other donor removed from my stats

Post by Henry »

I have an account which I used until 2012, and have returned after a two-year absence to find someone else used the same donor name shortly after I became inactive. I would like to keep my stats separate from the other (probably inactive) user's stats. We have the same donor name but different groups. Options?

My records from two years ago show an "ID number" with 16 random digits & capitals, but I see no place to use this to uniquely identify myself. Was that an earlier version of the passkey?

donor HenryP, group 0
mmonnin

Re: how to get other donor removed from my stats

Post by mmonnin »

Points are never changed. If someone folds under your username and the same team they will be combined. Stanford has always had the policy to never move points once a user submits WUs.

I see a HenryP under with no team and one under LinusTechTips. Those can still be seen separately.
http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ma ... ame=HenryP
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

Welcome to the folding forum.

As mentioned, once recorded the points stay assigned to the usernames and teams they were submitted under. So a search using just your username will show any that match. The official stats do allow you to restrict to points also matching a specific passkey. That is probably not what that ID number is, a passkey is a longer hexadecimal number of 32 digits. If you post what you have from your records, or PM me or one of the other moderators, we may be able to identify what that ID was.

http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ma ... &teamnum=0 will show just your results. That link is created when you click on the first result of the two shown by the link mmonnin provided.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
bruce

Post by bruce »

If you have forgotten the passkey you used earlier, you can apply for it again. If you use the same name and email, it will reissue the same passkey and you can use that on the official stats, as Joe_H has said. Unfortunately if you depend on 3rd party stats sites, they don't have access to that information.
Henry

Post by Henry »

Dear Mmonnin, Joe and Bruce:

Thanks for all the help. I have clear information and hereby put this query to bed.