Crashing now cant log in

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

KeikoYuuki

Crashing now cant log in

Post by KeikoYuuki »

The Software crashed, and now I can now log in when I fold. WebClient does not allow me to log in, nor does it show any activity in folding. Using Windows 10 (64bit). Its disheartening there are so many bugs in the system. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the software, and still will not let me log in. Any Thoughts? :evil:
bruce

Re: Crashing now cant log in

Post by bruce »

Webclient doesn't require a login ... just opening the proper URL.

Did you log on to your admin account to install and are you now logged on as somebody else? If so, the shortcuts probably need to be copied from the Admin account to your own account.

Can you find the shortcut for the Advanced Control application "FAHControl"?

------------------------

Without intending this to be a recommendation for anyone but myself, I'm in the process if rolling back Win10 to Win7.
KeikoYuuki

Post by KeikoYuuki »

Yes I ran as Admin, my Laptop can connect fine, but not my desktop. The problem is, it will not connect my Doner Stats. It runs in the back ground, I just get zero reporting as to what is going on.
I am getting Local Errors on the Advanced View.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141710180 ... ateposted/
bruce

Post by bruce »

The popup about "...xxx has no default..." is an indication that you're attempting to make changes to the configuration file which are not valid. Start by removing recent changes until you stop getting that message.

Post the first couple of pages of your log per the instructions in the signature of my previous post.

Do you have more than one UserID logged on (suspended)? Under no circumstances can you run more than one copy of FAHClient on the same machine, including autostart and manually started clients.