i have a request

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

FAMAS

i have a request

Post by FAMAS »

a system which will auto generate a performance graph for folding@home based on a monthly or quarterly interval. also, i have used folding at home since 2012 common era.
JimboPalmer

Re: i have a request

Post by JimboPalmer »

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/search.php
has hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly graphs of your Points. (but not quarterly)
Tsar of all the Rushers
I tried to remain childlike, all I achieved was childish.
A friend to those who want no friends
FAMAS

Post by FAMAS »

while that does work somewhat, i am looking for one that will generate graphs based on the cumulative result from the folding@home site. like this one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding@h ... Powers.png

more to the point, if the creator of this graph is found in forum, the person should be requested to make the generation process available to all
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

The creator of that graphic posted contact information on the wikipedia site along with the image. My suggestion would be to use that contact, he may respond. As a volunteer he is under no obligation to so. He used to post here on a regular basis, but has not done so in some time.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
FAMAS

Post by FAMAS »

Joe_H wrote:The creator of that graphic posted contact information on the wikipedia site along with the image. My suggestion would be to use that contact, he may respond. As a volunteer he is under no obligation to so. He used to post here on a regular basis, but has not done so in some time.
we need pande to build the system stated in my post.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Post by 7im »

FAMAS wrote:we need pande to build the system stated in my post.
Okay. Why is that more important than updating servers, or fixing bugs in the current client, or any number of other projects in process?
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

You can request that on the official reddit page - https://www.reddit.com/r/foldingathome, but I would imagine there are many programming projects that would take precedence over this.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
JimboPalmer

Post by JimboPalmer »

Pande Lab members tend to be chemical biologists, biophysicists, and biomedical researchers, not computer programmers.
Tsar of all the Rushers
I tried to remain childlike, all I achieved was childish.
A friend to those who want no friends
foldy
Hardware configuration: Folding@Home Client 7.6.13 (1 GPU slots)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Core i5 2500k@4Ghz
Nvidia gtx 1080ti driver 441

Post by foldy »

It was Jesse_V who did the wikipedia graph.

Maybe you can generate it by using the stats page and put the data every month or quarter in a excel sheet to generate a graph?
http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/mai ... e=osstats2