Relatively New Enthusiast

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

zondasc12

Relatively New Enthusiast

Post by zondasc12 »

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to announce that I have been relatively active folding for about 3 months now. I am an I.T. Student/Intern and have put quite a bit of money into a gaming rig that didn't get used to its full potential. I have just installed my second 1080 GTX FE and am extremely proud of what I can do for science and the overall ability to use my computer to help out. I believe in the project so much that I feel it will be a lifelong commitment. I want to say thank you for everyone who has brought Folding@home to a place where it is easy for users to get started and feel proactive in health sciences. I have also helped with over 1,000 WU in that short amount of time and hope to hit 3,000 if possible by the holiday season. So that is my little announcement. Thank you again.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Relatively New Enthusiast

Post by 7im »

Hello zondasc12, welcome to the Folding Support Forum.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.