Missing Donor Info

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Yavanius

Missing Donor Info

Post by Yavanius »

I was interested in coming back and trying out Folding@home again but I can't locate my donor info. My old ID was something like runestar_pbb (harkening back to the days before actual team creations. I was on Team 11. I no longer can find any record of the name (tried a similar lookup) and I'm not listed on the Team page either.

I've been searching but I don't see any mention of a stats purge... I thought I had checked for my account earlier this year and it was still around although I'm not entirely sure.

Thank you.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Missing Donor Info

Post by Joe_H »

Possibly this name - RuneStar__PBB?

I started with a Team search on the Official Stats page, that name was listed among the several hundred that have contributed to that team over the years.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
bollix47

Post by bollix47 »

Welcome to the folding@home support forum Yavanius.

There's also RuneStar__(PBB) on the same team:

http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ma ... _%28PBB%29

Found by going to Official Stats > Donor Stats, changing search criteria to "starts with" and typing runestar.
Yavanius

Post by Yavanius »

I was going:

- http://folding.stanford.edu/
- Home
- Team & Stats -> Donor Statistics

There, only 'exactly' and 'begins with'.

It's the same for: http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/ma ... =userstats

Neither will bring me up searching on begins with 'runestar' or 'Runestar' (tried both as I wasn't sure if your search system distinguished.

For some reason last night the Teams page was only showing a limited number of entries... 20 or 30? Tonight though, it appears the whole list is now appearing for both web and web2 (I think I was looking on 'web' last night as I came through the older website as noted above).
Yavanius

Post by Yavanius »

bollix47 wrote:Found by going to Official Stats > Donor Stats, changing search criteria to "starts with" and typing runestar.

I don't see 'Official Stats' on either folding or foldingathome.

As noted in the previous post, neither server is providing me this search option. Also, I managed to find my passkey and I get no results on my passkey. O.o
bollix47

Post by bollix47 »

The link to Official F@h Stats is at the top of every forum page.

I'm not sure why you're having a problem but I just tried again using my computer's browser and after going to Official > Donor statistics, clicking on the down arrow, selecting starts with and typing runestar in the box to the right (leaving the passkey box empty) I see:
Number Donor Credit Total Team
Name

Passkey
-- Name starts with runestar
1 Runestar007 3426 195 0
2 RuneStar__(PBB) 378 103 11
3 RuneStar__PBB 22 17 11
Last edited by bollix47 on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yavanius

Post by Yavanius »

Ah... I was typing it in the box below. Probably something to do with Starts With then a down arrow pointing down at the box. O.o

I think 007 was somebody else especially as there was no team associated.

However, it won't search on the passkey. I had the server re-email it to me and still no luck. I even tried copying to the browser search box (in case there was some non-ASCII formatting in it) and then from there (since that's a text only spot) to the Folding search box.