Weekly success report on f@h ?

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

boristsybin
Hardware configuration: 4x1080Ti + 2x1050Ti

Weekly success report on f@h ?

Post by boristsybin »

Where can i find regular reports about goals reached and other succes stories with f@h? At least twice a month.

i dont care about points earned or network tflops productivity reached. i whant to know, how many models counted, and how that particular models useful and other popscience info.
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Weekly success report on f@h ?

Post by 7im »

Read the Blog. Successes are also documented on the Papers page of the FAH web site, linked above.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

Also Dr, Pande has posted a Where Can I Learn More topic here, that has links to some resources. But you won't find biweekly updates, the projects are not structured that way and as far as I know those kind of stats you requested are not generated.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
boristsybin
Hardware configuration: 4x1080Ti + 2x1050Ti

Post by boristsybin »

i`m asking for above because regular motivation events required for new (and old) participants. It is hard to involve new members just for "earn fldc while fighting cancer".
i`m intrested for what goes on now (right now ;) ) @foldng science