Startup-trouble

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

prositblog

Startup-trouble

Post by prositblog »

Hi!
We are two people who just started folding, and have created our own team (Prosit). Only one person (tplive) shows as a member of the team, the other (elinewes) does not. Both are running the client and listing as members of the same team.

Also, when we try to edit the team settings, we are told the password doesn't match. When we click the Lost password link and fill inn our specifics, we get an error message saying that it "failed to change password".

Who can help us sort this out?

Best regards,
Thomas Qvidahl
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Startup-trouble

Post by Joe_H »

Welcome to the folding support forum.

There are two members listed for team Prosit, tplive and Jarvis. No WU's have been turned in for a user elinewes at all, at least one would need to be turned in for the name to show up at all or show up as a member of a team. Did elinewes enter Jarvis into the Name field instead?

User tplive does show several WU's returned, but zero points for credit. That implies that all have failed and not been successfully processed. You can post your log using the directions in the Welcome topic, people here can help you with your setup to get your system folding successfully.

I will bring your post to the attention of the PG member who assists with resetting team passwords and the like. He should be in contact with you.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
esorin
Pande Group Member

Post by esorin »

Hi Thomas,

I'll PM you about this momentarily.

Fold On...
Eric
Ricorocks

Post by Ricorocks »

Hi Dr. Sorin,

I've emailed you couple of times @CSULB, Just Hello to you & your team!

Take Care
Rick