Missing WUs

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

fluke76

Missing WUs

Post by fluke76 »

Not exactly a new donor...just started folding again after a 5+ year hiatus. Since it has been so long I can't remember, but is there somewhere to report WUs that were completed (and sent successfully), but not accounted for? According to my stats page, the date of my last WU is 2017-11-21 09:05:52. I have completed 2 (maybe 3) WUs since then.

Thanks for your assistance.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Missing WUs

Post by Joe_H »

Welcome to the folding support forum.

If you can determine that the uncredited WU's were returned to specific WS's, you would report that in this forum - Issues with a specific server. The IP address of the WS a WU is returned to is recorded in the log file. An example that might apply in your case since it was just reported - viewtopic.php?f=18&t=30448.

There is also a forum to report problems with a specific WU - Issues with a specific WU

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
bruce

Re: Missing WUs

Post by bruce »

You can search your recent logs for the PRCG numbers of WUs you've completed during your (by default 16) most recent client restarts in the /logs directory inside FAH's data directory. There's also a message associated with each of the uploads. The expected points associated with those messages should be pretty accurate provided you've had a passkey during those time periods after your first 10 WUs which won't have earned a bonus.

There is no report of specific WUs for which you did or did not receive credit other than the periodic points totals show by 3rd party stats sites.

You have to tell us the PRCG numbers of specific WUs you think were not credited.

Please post the first couple of pages of your log per the instructions linked below, plus a segment showing one such error.