Am I below the proverbial 80% Threshold..?

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

archiblender

Am I below the proverbial 80% Threshold..?

Post by archiblender »

Just started folding again; brought (5) ten year old dual Xeon LGA 1366 beasts back on line with GPU ranging from Fermi to Pascal, supposedly all compatible with core 21...

The EVGA Classified SR2 was running (4) GTX 590 which were working great (hot nostalgia), and a GTX 580 which does not seem to work at all and was removed from the slot config. Everytime Windows Update would want me to restart after installing updates, the GTX 580 would show up in slot (0), and one of the GTX 590 would be gone!?

I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THAT CONFIG, ANY WAY TO KNOW HOW MANY WU I WILL NEED TO GET THE QRB AGAIN? (Losing (4) GTX 590 each time is a killer)

Can I make up the WU with my old 24 core CPU running core a7 @ 3.7Ghz; or, can you please reset my restarts to 80+% again?
Do I need to make up the WU with GPU only?

Thank you!!!

archiblender
guru3D 69411
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Re: Am I below the proverbial 80% Threshold..?

Post by Joe_H »

Assuming you are folding under the name archiblender, both passkeys shown in relation to that username are okay and eligible for the QRB.

If you have noticed that you were just getting the base points, that is due to a problem connected with updates to the server software over the last 6-8 weeks. There are several topics that discuss that issue. PG is aware of the problem and the fixes should be going into place. Sometime in the future they will manually credit the bonus points for WU's that did not receive them.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
toTOW
Site Moderator

Post by toTOW »

About the base point issue, see this post : viewtopic.php?f=106&t=31758

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.
archiblender

Post by archiblender »

Perfect, got it!