webcontrole reloading trying to connect

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

mayvis1990

Webclient is in a constant reload loop

Post by mayvis1990 »

I have F@H in the past without an issue but when I built a new computer I didn't install until now. It was working fine this morning. F2H was paused for the evening gaming sessions and now the webclient is in a reload loop and the desktop client will not force start the paused project. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. What else can be done to fix this?
bruce

Re: Webclient is in a constant reload loop

Post by bruce »

Webclient doesn't like the Google Chrome browser. If you start it in another browser it will probably fix your problem.
regchan

webcontrole reloading trying to connect

Post by regchan »

webconsole is trying to load the page butcant so its reloading page and shouws some of the controls but not showing the whole thing shows count down then loads the page that shows the thats all its showing up with web images too but nothing else loadingand just like reloading trying to connect to 127.0.0.1

WEB CONTROL Share:
Learn News Help
I'm folding as:
Change Identity
I support research fighting
Any disease
-
Points per day
My computer has unknown time to complete this work unit.

Power
LightMediumFull
When
While I'm working
Only when idle
Stop Folding
Quitting the browser will not stop folding. Folding happens in a background process on your computer through the program FAHClient even when Web Control is closed.
regchan

Re: webcontrole reloading trying to connect

Post by regchan »

it sure does with incognito thanks for telling me that it dont work will make a nite of that
mayvis1990

Post by mayvis1990 »

Google Chrome was the issue. Open in Firefox and it seems to be working fine.
regchan

Post by regchan »

web control fixed you need to hit f12 then right click the refresh icon and emty cache and hard reload and sorted for the reload issue @bruce i had watched bytemybits youtube vid to do this