No Passkey EMail

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

RMCholewa
Hardware configuration: Lenovo Y540 Notebook with an Intel Core i7-9750H, nvidia RTX2060 Mobile amd 32GB RAM

No Passkey EMail

Post by RMCholewa »

Hi there,

I started folding in march and already requested a passkey through the site various times, but no email arrived (already checked in spam). Is there anything else I can do to get a passkey?

Thanks in advance!
Knish

Re: No Passkey EMail

Post by Knish »

from reading the last posts about this, i remember the system going a bit haywire and some people were getting emailed their passkey repeatedly while others didn't get anything. Somewhat unrelated, I discovered that today I was credited some points from 27 days ago, ha!

As someone with no knowledge of what's going on other than the posts in these forums, my opinionated guess would be to just wait a week from the last time you submitted for a passkey and if still no email, submit again, just once.

if nothing arrives for 1 week after that, my heart will cry for you :cry:
RMCholewa
Hardware configuration: Lenovo Y540 Notebook with an Intel Core i7-9750H, nvidia RTX2060 Mobile amd 32GB RAM

Post by RMCholewa »

haha ok, thanks :)
Jesse_V
Site Moderator
Hardware configuration: OS: Windows 10, Kubuntu 19.04
CPU: i7-6700k
GPU: GTX 970, GTX 1080 TI
RAM: 24 GB DDR4

Post by Jesse_V »

It's possible that your email provider does not allow email from Folding@home. You could try registering on another email provider or use a disposable email website to get the passkey.

Other than that, you can also PM me, send me the username that you use for Folding@home, and I can shuttle a passkey to you.
F@h is now the top computing platform on the planet and nothing unites people like a dedicated fight against a common enemy. This virus affects all of us. Lets end it together.