Panel with cumulative work units and link to stats not showi

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

garyzim
Hardware configuration: Windows 10 running on two laptops
- an MSI with 10th Gen Intel Core i5 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (GPU doesn't seem to be used by FAH)
- an older HP Pavilion with AMD A4-6210 APU with AMD Radeon R3 Graphics

Panel with cumulative work units and link to stats not showi

Post by garyzim »

I've been running FAH for a while with no issues. A few days ago, for no reason I can think of, the web control stopped displaying my total work units and the link to see my stats. (The panel at the top right, just underneath the links for Learn News Help.) All I see there is the text Loading... and it never changes.

I looked at the FAH website and found there was a newer version than the one I was running (Windows) so I installed the latest and rebooted my laptop. That didn't fix the problem.

I tried clicking the Change Identity link, even though the "I'm folding as:" section showed the correct information (garyZ Team 0). I changed it to me again, and dug up my original passkey and used that, but that didn't fix the problem either.

I can manually just point my browser to the Stats page (

Code: Select all

https://statsclassic.foldingathome.org/donors
) and search and find myself there, but I'd still like to fix the issue with my client web page.
Has anyone seen this and do you know what I need to do to fix it?
Thanks!
Callaghan

Re: Panel with cumulative work units and link to stats not s

Post by Callaghan »

I have this problem also, Web Control panel does not give option to show stats also there is no description of the WU in progress.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

The stats website was recently updated. I don't know if this failure to display the stats in the Web Control is related, but suspect it is.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
garyzim
Hardware configuration: Windows 10 running on two laptops
- an MSI with 10th Gen Intel Core i5 with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (GPU doesn't seem to be used by FAH)
- an older HP Pavilion with AMD A4-6210 APU with AMD Radeon R3 Graphics

Post by garyzim »

When I go to the regular FAH website, and click the Statistics link at the top, I get an error page

Code: Select all

https://foldingathome.org/statistics/

I have to go to the older stats page to get my stats, so maybe the web client is looking for the new stats page, and that's why it has gone blank now. If so it will stay that way until the main-page Statistics link is working too.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

On the new pages you need to click on its Donor, Team, or other link to search for a result. I think whoever did the update hasn't got all of the new links properly set up.

I don't use the stats pages all that often, so currently am doing some checking through the new ones to see what works well and what doesn't. I encourage you and others to do the same to provide feedback.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3