Max time without lost bonus. Is there some time?

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

bruce

Re: Max time without lost bonus. Is there some time?

Post by bruce »

ilkyest wrote:wow.
As I read, worst is my understanding, but no matter about.

I've delivered 222 WUs, 20% is 44,4%, what means, at least 178 WU succesfully delivered. Well, I'am trusth that I delivered more than this, but, I'm also trusth that on the last week, there were less than 20% of succesfull ones.

So.... it's secure think that, if I deliver more than 21% of downloaded WUs I'll receive bonus?
"last week" is no more important than any other week. Every WU adds to your totals of successful or failed WUs.

You must have completed 81% of all SMP WUs that you've ever downloaded. Most people return ~98% of the WUs that are assigned. A system that delivers only 80% is a really bad system.
DoctorsSon

Post by DoctorsSon »

bruce wrote:
ilkyest wrote:wow.
As I read, worst is my understanding, but no matter about.

I've delivered 222 WUs, 20% is 44,4%, what means, at least 178 WU succesfully delivered. Well, I'am trusth that I delivered more than this, but, I'm also trusth that on the last week, there were less than 20% of succesfull ones.

So.... it's secure think that, if I deliver more than 21% of downloaded WUs I'll receive bonus?
"last week" is no more important than any other week. Every WU adds to your totals of successful or failed WUs.

You must have completed 81% of all SMP WUs that you've ever downloaded.
I think this is where ilkyest is confused.
He seems to be adding his GPU wu's in with the SMP count.
From what I can make out of this is he is having issues with Linux and that has ruined his SMP completed percentage.
PinHead
Hardware configuration: Quad Q9550 2.83 contains the GPU 57xx - running SMP and GPU
Quad Q6700 2.66 running just SMP
2P 32core Interlagos SMP on linux

Post by PinHead »

ilkyest

You made a comment earlier about only watching the GPU WU. It's the SMP WU that get the bonus. Watch the SMP Work Units and let us know if your bonus shows up.
bruce

Post by bruce »

You're running GPUs which probably means you're running Windows. Why are you also trying to run Linux? Are you overclocking?

You really need to get a stable platform for FAH.

Describe your hardware and software.
ilkyest

Post by ilkyest »

Is this the "right idea?"
ilkyest

Post by ilkyest »

Wow, that's wonderfull..... I can't believe that, on copy/paste I haven't put the last "6" on my passkey

What means.... It's a really, stupid, BIOS problem (Beast or Ignorant person Operating the System)