Ineligible for bonus

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

lakecounty

Ineligible for bonus

Post by lakecounty »

At this moment, I am not eligible for a bonus because I recently created a passkey. I want to get short WUs so I can quickly get to where I can get bonuses. Instead, I am getting long WUs, and it seems like I might even have to wait until 2013 to get bonuses. Can I do anything about it?
derrickmcc
Hardware configuration: 2 x GTX 460 (825/1600/1650)
AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.0Ghz
Kingston 2Gb DDR2 1066 Mhz
MSI K9A2 Platinum
Western Digital 500Gb Sata II
LiteOn DVD
Coolermaster 900W UCP
Antec 902
Windows XP SP3

Re: Ineligible for bonus

Post by derrickmcc »

lakecounty wrote:At this moment, I am not eligible for a bonus because I recently created a passkey. I want to get short WUs so I can quickly get to where I can get bonuses. Instead, I am getting long WUs, and it seems like I might even have to wait until 2013 to get bonuses. Can I do anything about it?
Hi lakecounty, welcome to the FA@H forum :)
The answer to your question is: No.
In order to qualify for a bonus, you must complete 10 SMP WU's, and you must have a minimum 80% completion rate. If you started dumping long WU's this would affect your completion rate.
So you just have to complete the SMP WU's you get assigned, and once you have met the criteria you will start getting the bonus.
bollix47

Re: Ineligible for bonus

Post by bollix47 »

Welcome to the folding support forum lakecounty.

The work is handed out based on the needs of the scientists so there's not much you can do to select which ones you get.

If you're using v7 please post the System Info and the Config sections of your log and we might be able to make a suggestion or two.

If you're using v6 copy/paste the top part of the log that shows your arguments and describe the system that you're using to fold.

p.s. you are receiving the 10% bonus currently being applied to the a4 work units.