Is this all right?

If you think it might be a driver problem, see viewforum.php?f=79

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

GTX56O
Hardware configuration: rx570 itx 4gb no oc

Is this all right?

Post by GTX56O »

Hello im old user, Mi computer, DATALOG: Say..

17:39:00:ERROR:Receive error: 10053: Se ha anulado una conexión establecida por el software en su equipo host..
17:39:16:ERROR:Receive error: 10053: Se ha anulado una conexión establecida por el software en su equipo host..
17:39:32:ERROR:Receive error: 10053: Se ha anulado una conexión establecida por el software en su equipo host..
17:39:43:WU01:FS01:0x21:Completed 5875000 out of 12500000 steps (47%)
17:39:48:ERROR:Receive error: 10053: Se ha anulado una conexión establecida por el software en su equipo host..
17:39:57:WU00:FS00:0xa7:Completed 450000 out of 2500000 steps (18%)
17:40:04:ERROR:Receive error: 10053: Se ha anulado una conexión establecida por el software en su equipo host..
17:42:00:WU01:FS01:0x21:Completed 6000000 out of 12500000 steps (48%)
17:44:16:WU01:FS01:0x21:Completed 6125000 out of 12500000 steps (49%)
17:45:58:WU00:FS00:0xa7:Completed 475000 out of 2500000 steps (19%)
17:46:32:WU01:FS01:0x21:Completed 6250000 out of 12500000 steps (50%)

Mi scree wiever opf the protein is dancing... but, in the same screen, (STATUS: Connection Trying) Protein: Demo.

Im User Eloy_Beltran_Beltran, but im not found in data base, only can found my team 235044

It is normal? I have Raedon RX series

Thanks
JimboPalmer

Re: Is this all right?

Post by JimboPalmer »

Google Translate says that is "A connection established by the software on your host computer has been overridden" in English.

I would guess it is a firewall issue, either on your end or the Host's.

Can you tell us about your local network? Can you disable your firewall briefly to see if it is in your PC?
Tsar of all the Rushers
I tried to remain childlike, all I achieved was childish.
A friend to those who want no friends
GTX56O

Post by GTX56O »

Mi Host in my local ip, xxx.x.x.x:xxxxx

Is my TCP conection xxxxx

Mi Process identifier is xxxx

My PC say that this conection is avaliable, no restringed

The first time my firewall askme, i say yes, i give permission, no is problem of the firewall, the port xxxxx have all permissions, :|

The wu is running, but the screen viewer of the dancing protein show that error ERROR:Receive error: 10053, this is the problem , y can see the protein, only have a demo animation :( . viewtopic.php?f=61&t=31111

Hmm, i think that i download this https://github.com/ChristianVirtual/FAH ... Trajectory

He said : Then on a remote machine (or the same) start the viewer; please don't enter localhost:36331 as connection for the viewer; that might case trouble (Thanks Davidcoton for pointing that out)

Hmm this program is writted in phyton, how use? in my windows, i have 7.5.1 version of folding at home, i have driver 2766.5 of Open CL, and have visual C++ 2008

i think..., i read the Platform ... win32 10
Bits 32

I have win 7 of 64, hmmm

I think, i write a email to Joseph Coffland, :oops: im very embarassed to write him.

I download the FAH_WrapperGPUTrajectory.py

but, is compiled in python, no is .exe :shock:

In tte FAH Client i see 3 archives.exe:

FAHCoreWrapper.exe
FAHScreensaver.exe
FAHViewer.exe

:e(

https://github.com/FoldingAtHome/fah-viewer

In this page, make a construction of a FAH viewer, is complicated ... any programmer ??? :|

Hmm, I think that this proyect of Folding at home are dead, i cant see what are doing my computer, i read about Vijay Pande:

In 2002, he was named a Frederick E. Terman Fellow and an award recipient of MIT's TR100. The following year, he was awarded the Henry and Camile Dreyfus Teacher-Scholar award.

In 2004, he received a Technovator award from Global Indus Technovators in its Biotech/Med/Healthcare category.

In 2006, Pande was awarded the Irving Sigal Young Investigator Award from the Protein Society.

In 2008, he was named "Netxplorateur of 2008". Also in 2008 he was given the Thomas Kuhn Paradigm Shift Award and became a Fellow of the American Physical Society.

Pande received the 2012 Michael and Kate Bárány Award for developing computational models for protein and RNA. He is the second person to ever win both the "Protein Society Young Investigator Award" and "Biophysical Society Young Investigator" award.

In 2015, Pande received the DeLano Award for Computational Biosciences, as well as the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Distinguished Chair in Chemistry.

A lot of awards.

This proyect of the stanford University, they work for the big pharmaceuticals and for army laboratories. To know what my computer will be doing. :cry:

Biological arms, vaccinations of Roche?, mining bitcoins? what are doing my computer?

This is the developer https://cauldrondevelopment.com/
bruce

Post by bruce »

Please post the first couple of pages of FAH's log per the instructions below.

FAH is a project started at Stanford University by Dr. VIjay Pande and it has expanded to a number of other universities. See FAHC FAH does not work directly with big pharmaceuticals and/or army laboratories; their focus in on non-proprietary science. Funds are obtained mostly from grants by universities and by the National Science Foundation and similar sources. Scientific results are placed "in the public domain" which means they are published so that ANY scientist from ANY laboratory can read the papers and use them for future scientific research as they see fit, not just specific laboratories.

FAH does have a development contract with cauldrondevelopment.com but additional development work is done by individuals at the universities in FAHC and, when possible, by Open Software developers at places like GROMACS.org, OpenMM.org and other similar sources.

Code provided by 3rd parties (including Christian Virtual) is not supported by the FAH Development team. Please direct your questions directly to that developer.

You'll find most of this information and other interesting facts at foldingathome.org
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

One additional note, the FAHViewer included with the 7.5.1 client will only display proteins being processed by the client on the CPU A7 folding core. I stated that in the older topic you linked to.

As for utilizing the wrapper code donated by ChristianVirtual, he may have posted directions on how to use it at some point. But at the moment I can not find that.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
GTX56O

Post by GTX56O »

Thankyou for you explanation

I cant see the protein with mi GPU, i cant see that are doing the computer.

How can i see my protein?

I need a debuger on Open CL? Probably i need a programer, for render this combitation aminoacids

---------------------------------------------------------

Joe_H, when you download it, you and read, the readme.md, change the extension to txt, but, the .py, is for me dificult.
foldy
Hardware configuration: Folding@Home Client 7.6.13 (1 GPU slots)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Core i5 2500k@4Ghz
Nvidia gtx 1080ti driver 441

Post by foldy »

FAHViewer.exe has a bug in v7.5.1 which does not show GPU work units. But you can copy FAHViewer.exe from v7.4.4 to FAH v7.5.1 and see the GPU work units rendered. It is only possible in beta work units FAHCore-22 so you need to additionally enable beta flag for FAH.
GTX56O

Post by GTX56O »

foldy wrote:FAHViewer.exe has a bug in v7.5.1 which does not show GPU work units. But you can copy FAHViewer.exe from v7.4.4 to FAH v7.5.1 and see the GPU work units rendered. It is only possible in beta work units FAHCore-22 so you need to additionally enable beta flag for FAH.
Hmm

And then, i need donwload the version 7.4.4, install in other PC, extract the 7.4.4 FAH Viewer.exe, travel and copy on the carpet of the client, overread the 7.4.4 by the 7.5.1 on my computer.

mmm the beta work units, my panel control is very simple, how can get only FAHCore-22, o dont know where is the flag of the beta FAH, but i will see this

Very very very thanks mr. foldy

:wink:

When i will solved. i will make a superparty
bruce

Post by bruce »

There is no setting to get only Core_22. Core_21 is the released core and Core_22 is currently being beta-tested. It will eventually replace Core_21.

There will be a long transition period. Projects that have been released for Core_21 will continue to be processed by FAHCore_21 until those projects are completed. Projects for Core_22 will be released to the general public once that core is ready to be released. There may be as much as one year while both types of projects are in circulation.
GTX56O

Post by GTX56O »

Ok. :|

I will wait.