Warning size of positions does not match topology

If you think it might be a driver problem, see viewforum.php?f=79

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Christopher_Ambrey

Warning size of positions does not match topology

Post by Christopher_Ambrey »

Hi there,

I'm getting the following warning in my log every 4 or 5 minutes: "06:25:36:WARNING:FS01:Size of positions 286 does not match topology 16". I was wondering if anyone knew what it was? Is it something I should be worried about? If so, does anyone know what I should do?

Chris
bruce

Re: Warning size of positions does not match topology

Post by bruce »

This problem has been fixed but the new FAHCore has not been distributed to everyone running Windows yet. The message does not indicate an actual error in the analysis.

If you wish to get rid of the message, pause FAH and wait a minute or two until all processing has ceased. Go to the FAH data directory which can be found in a directory called "%APPDATA%/FAHClient"
Delete the subdirectory "cores" (this may take several seconds). Then unpause ("FOLD") each of your slots, one-at-a-time, and allow each of the FAHCores to download before proceeding to the next slot.
Christopher_Ambrey

Re: Warning size of positions does not match topology

Post by Christopher_Ambrey »

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for your quick reply. I'm glad it's nothing I need to worry about. That's good to know. I've followed your instructions and I'm not getting the warning any more. Thanks again.
Chris