Display adapters info is not same as system

It seems that a lot of GPU problems revolve around specific versions of drivers. Though NVidia has their own support structure, you can often learn from information reported by others who fold.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

homer77

Display adapters info is not same as system

Post by homer77 »

My display adapter is NVIDIA Quadro K2000M, but FAHControl read as gpu:0:GK107 [Quadro 2100M], is that mean my GPU not support yet or program wrong?

Stauts:download
Progress:0.00%
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Display adapters info is not same as system

Post by 7im »

Hello homer77, welcome to the Support forum.

If the GPU was unsupported, it would say "unsupported" or it wouldn't show any GPU information at all.

How long has the progress been at 0? Will need more info, see me signature.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
homer77

Post by homer77 »

GPU download status always keep progress at 0.00%, hours last
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

We still would need to see your log file as mentioned by 7im. Please follow the link he provided and post your log file including the beginning section that shows client, system and configuration information about your setup.

As for the identification of your card, it may just be a cosmetic with the wrong text being displayed, or it might be an actual configuration problem. But without the requested information we have no way of telling the difference.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
homer77

Post by homer77 »

Thanks for the help, May it's network issue, I finally could download GPU task now by Phone shared hot point access