Client froze?

Moderators: Site Moderators, PandeGroup

Re: error: UNKNOWN_ENUM 0xc00000xx

Postby bruce » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:06 pm

My guess is that you're dealing with an incomplete or otherwise corrupt checkpoint and the science code isn't build to recover from that. The GuruMeditation is one type of filesystem error.

You do seem to be getting a lot more random errors that I'd expect from a stable system.
bruce

update on recent problems...

Postby Forcinghavok » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:46 pm

Hey I just thought I would write an update on my recent problems. I have been folding with GPU and CPU (6 cores) for about 12 days now without a problem on full. Before this I was running GPU and CPU (4 cores) for about 12 days on full. There have been no problems so far other then a GFI breaker that tripped once, some sort of anomaly.

I couldn't say what happened with all the problems that I was having. The only thing I can guess is the computer took time to acclimate itself to be able to run like this. Again every component was brand new, a new system build.

I had a similar problem with a brand new mac pro (black cylinder) running world of warcraft. Every time I would play it would crash. I had a gazillion restarts because it just couldn't cope with the heat or whatever. Now the crashes are almost non existent, probably other then when it runs out of ram or whatever.

I will have more updates if and when there are problems.

Thanks for all the help,
Erik
Forcinghavok

Previous

Return to V7.4.4 Public Release Windows/Linux/MacOS X