Web Control

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Web Control

Postby Teknogroovin » Thu May 31, 2018 3:29 pm

I've noticed over the last few days that the Web controller it's loading the team stats and how much you've add to your team. Is there something I need to do, or is that something that is being worked on since the migration of the new site? I use windows 10, Google Chrome is the browser. Everything else is updating; PPD, what Work units it be done, time of completion.

Thank you,
Teknogroovin

Teknogroovin

Re: Web Control

Postby bruce » Thu May 31, 2018 4:22 pm

I cannot confirm any details about what you've noticed.

I do know that a couple of people have reported missing credits for work they've completed. I also know that FAH is very good about preventing missing credits although sometimes credits are delayed. When this happens, it"s generally because there was some kind of glitch in the crediting system which they can correct by reprocessing backup files in a way that the (temporarily) missing credits are added, correcting the original error. I doubt that it has anything to do with the migration to a new site -- but I suppose it might.

Maybe that's what happened.
bruce

Re: Web Control

Postby Teknogroovin » Thu May 31, 2018 4:38 pm

I'm keeping an eye on my points. All my machines add up to about 4 - 4.2m PPD, but on extreme overclockers it only showing 3.6m PPD for the last 24 hours. I'll watch it for the next 24 hours and see what it says.
Teknogroovin

Return to V7.4.4 Public Release Windows/Linux/MacOS X (deprecated)