Homepage -> http://code.google.com/p/cftunity/
Link to old thread
Pictures can't show the menu items so for a good impression just download and give it a try
zip archive -> http://code.google.com/p/cftunity/downl ... p&can=2&q=
installer -> http://code.google.com/p/cftunity/downl ... p&can=2&q=
I do have some notes ->
- Position and window state is stored, columns can be reordered but order isn't saved on exit. Hiding columns you don't need isn't working either ( but I'll add the functionality later ).
- I been adding fields to the db since there was an interest for them ( and then found out it's way easier as well just because it means I don't have to load all the frame data to get tpf values thx GreyWiskers! ). But, having sqlite database browser and FAHWatch7 open at the same time will cause problems ( database locking ).
- Options for notifications can be set, but they don't yet work.
- Performance statistics give an overview of your current hardware configuration only. Hardware statistics and project statistics give an overview of all configurations. For example ->
I switched the hd4350 around between pc's, but all work units are counted in hardware and project statistics, where with performance statistics all work units which are not run in current configuration are discarded.
- PPD is calculated as total credit divided by (datetime the last unit completed - datetime the fist workunit was downloaded) everywhere except in project statistics where average for projects is just that, avg for project.
There are current 3 command line options
'simplebrowser' for bypassing the netapi calls completely ( without the flag a timer detects a stalled attempt and also shows the standard folderbrowser dialog ).
'whitelist' which will run the fahclient lspci command and displays results matching actual gpu pciID's.
'diagnostic' which will report the hardware information from openhardwaremonitorlib.dll, opencl/cuda/cal enumeration and client info and event log entries matching FAHClient/FAHControl/FahCore_xx.
It's not feature complete (edit: BY FAR), 0.0.9.2 offered live monitoring which I dropped to concentrate on history overview and statistics ( which did pay off I think, even if I didn't manage to add a graph generating function yet ). Note 0.0.9.2 does not work with the last release due to changed log formatting.
The uninstaller leaves the program folder since it doesn't delete the database and log files, this will be fixed ( I need to change the data location to application data anyway ).