Reset password always fail

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

OWEN10578

Reset password always fail

Post by OWEN10578 »

So I tried to reset my password because I forgot them ofc, but I keep getting "Password Reset Failed" and nothing else, no description of what made it fail. If I mistyped my account name or my email I would get the writing something something does not match on our database right? So why is this? It's getting really frustrating! Please help! Because of this I can't change my team's profile. :(
Folding on a GT 630 24/7 :)
bollix47

Re: Reset password always fail

Post by bollix47 »

Welcome to the folding@home support forum OWEN.

I will direct the staff person responsible for the Team Changes page to your post and he should be in touch soon.
gillenb73

Post by gillenb73 »

Hi there,

I'm having a similar problem as the OP. I no longer have access to the email address on my team's account. How can I change the email address to my current one?

I would like to be able to edit my team info, but I can't log in or change the email address.

Thanks!
Mint2K

Post by Mint2K »

I know this is an old thread, but I am also having trouble resetting my team password. Please can someone help?
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

Welcome to the folding support forum.

There are newer topics about this problem, so your post was not seen immediately. I will notify the PG member who handles issues with team passwords, he should be in contact with you.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3