cryptobullionpools website and auto software setup

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

dralibak

cryptobullionpools website and auto software setup

Post by dralibak »

I used the auto software setup for dual folding and cure.
it set me up for the pool site (cryptobullionpools). I have no clue what password it set up for me, nor do I believe it placed my gmail account as it was not required.

So how do I get into the account? lost password required pin and email, neither of which I recall placing during the auto setup! but username is TAKEN.

please let me know how to access my account / username there. Thanks.
bruce

Re: cryptobullionpools website and auto software setup

Post by bruce »

Foldingathome.org is a separate organization from cryptobullionpools. Foldingathome,org allows you to download the software at https://foldingathome.org/start-folding/ and set up your own username. This allows you to DONATE your computer resources to scientific research. A password is not required although we do recommend you obtain a passkey. https://foldingathome.org/support/faq/points/passkey/

There are a couple of cyber-coin sites that recognize the points that you earn while donating to science. When you create a cyber-wallet, you'll want a passkey but that's not part of FAH.
dralibak

Post by dralibak »

I am trying to mine FLDC and CURE dual mining together using the software... . and I Have downloaded this software that has a BROWSER?? and while mining POINTS are gathering... then it involves tokenkey and cryptobullionpools.com and a wallet site!
And something about how it also contributes to giving for curing diseases as donations in addition?!
very confused.
Is this the best way to get CURE and FLDC mining to GAIN coins? Lets say while donating this way, am I getting same amount of coins for my own personal gain as well as any other way!!

please respond.

Thanks.
JimboPalmer

Post by JimboPalmer »

This is not a help for mining.
Tsar of all the Rushers
I tried to remain childlike, all I achieved was childish.
A friend to those who want no friends
bruce

Post by bruce »

JimboPalmer wrote:This is not a help for mining.
Right. We're happy to help you get the donation part of FAH software to work successfully. Then you have to get support from the cybercoin site(s). You asked about your FAH user-name (which has to be set up before you can meet the requirements of the cybercoin sites.
SteveWillis
Hardware configuration: PC 1:
Linux Mint 17.3
three gtx 1080 GPUs One on a powered header
Motherboard = [MB-AM3-AS-SB-990FXR2] qty 1 Asus Sabertooth 990FX(+59.99)
CPU = [CPU-AM3-FX-8320BR] qty 1 AMD FX 8320 Eight Core 3.5GHz(+41.99)

PC2:
Linux Mint 18
Open air case
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD
AMD FD6300WMHKBOX FX-6300 6-Core Processor Black Edition with Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan
three gtx 1080,
one gtx 1080 TI on a powered header

Post by SteveWillis »

The best support for fldc and cure is discordapp.com FoldingCoin and CureCoin channels. You won't get any support for that here.

1080 and 1080TI GPUs on Linux Mint
artoar_11
Hardware configuration: AMD R7 3700X @ 4.0 GHz; ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING; DDR4 2x8GB @ 3.0 GHz; GByte RTX 3060 Ti @ 1890 MHz; Fortron-550W 80+ bronze; Win10 Pro/64

Post by artoar_11 »

@dralibak
Ask questions about CURE/FLDC here: https://discord.gg/EKf6cTu