Unsure why I'm not receiving QRB

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

superduck10

Unsure why I'm not receiving QRB

Post by superduck10 »

I've recently got back into running folding at home now that I have a powerful computer that sits idle through most of the day. Unfortunately I am not yet receiving QRB and I'm not entirely sure why because I'm new to the QRB system. I just recently started using a passkey while folding and I don't know if work I did years ago without a passkey has an affect on my current completion rate. As far as I know, after using a passkey I have completed 13 work units with a 100% return rate. Is there a way to check what my current stats are? Can I check what work units are QRB eligible? Do I need to fold on my CPU rather than my GPU? It says I'm running core 21, does that have an impact on my issue? I've seen a few people have posted about not receiving bonus points for project 14180 and I have completed 3 work units for that project. Does that have an impact? I'm probably missing something somewhere, do let me know!
bruce

Re: Unsure why I'm not receiving QRB

Post by bruce »

Yes. Use https://apps.foldingathome.org/bonus

Each pair of (donor_name,passkey) is unique. WUs completed with a blank passkey don't count against the return rate calculations of your new pair with a passkey.

There have been some recent difficulties with the reporting of bonuses. Possibly you're seeing that problem, too.
superduck10

Post by superduck10 »

I do believe I am seeing that problem. I have a 100% finished, 0% expired, and I have done 43 work units that have the bonus active and only 13 that don't.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

You are misinterpreting the information you have looked up. The last WU you turned in did not get bonus points, it appears to be associated with a passkey and username combination that is not yet qualified for the bonus.

Looking up superduck10, there are 3 different passkeys shown. One has 43 WU's and an 100% return rate. Using that passkey you would get bonus points. The other two passkeys have 4 and 9 WU's returned respectively, and are not eligible for the QRB as 10 WU's have not been completed.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3
superduck10

Post by superduck10 »

Oh I see now. Thanks for the help!