No rank; missing points

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

jzadra

No rank; missing points

Post by jzadra »

I have two computers set up with the same login and passkey. However on my team my rank shows as "NA" which I think suggests that I'm not getting these recorded with my passkey?

Also, my client on one computer indicates that I'm expecting 120,000 points per day. I've been running for a week, and I have only about 13,000 points.
Jesse_V
Site Moderator
Hardware configuration: OS: Windows 10, Kubuntu 19.04
CPU: i7-6700k
GPU: GTX 970, GTX 1080 TI
RAM: 24 GB DDR4

Re: No rank; missing points

Post by Jesse_V »

The points are recorded, but it may take some time for them to show up on your account. The stats are updated periodically and the server is under very high load from all the new users, so I would check back in a day or two and you should see them there. You can also put in your username here: https://apps.foldingathome.org/cpu and see how many points you earned from the last workunits.

You have to first complete 10 workunits with 80% successful return rate to get the bonus points. I suspect that you haven't met this yet, but you will soon. The above link will tell you, and put a "1" if you got bonus points, and "0" if not.
F@h is now the top computing platform on the planet and nothing unites people like a dedicated fight against a common enemy. This virus affects all of us. Lets end it together.
jzadra

Post by jzadra »

So it's been 6+ days of running on my big machine and I"m still not seeing points. My PPD is estiamted at 104,768 but my /cpu list still shows only about 1,800 pts. It also show's my Rank as NA still on my team. And I am seeing the "1" for Got bonus on both computers.
jzadra

Post by jzadra »

The CPU page is still showing recent work units, but my user page hasn't budged for days.
Jorgeminator

Post by Jorgeminator »

Go to https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ and check your username. I bet your points will be there.

EDIT: Looks like they are missing indeed. Your stats will come online once the system gets up to speed with the new influx of folders.
Scylla1983

Post by Scylla1983 »

Same Issue here

Scenario, me having multiple machines at home running 24/7 and some rather 8/5 (personal Laptop, Business Laptop).

My current setup (stopped after 2 machines as I ran into issues)
  • one client running on my personal laptop
  • one client running on the media server
Both machines work, web control indicates them being active, log files show activity.

Issue: Whilst the laptop's rahter tiny contribution shows up in my donor stats , the server's part is obviously missing...

In the Web Control of the server, also the "Points Earned" - Section is missing whilst it is shown in the client's.

Any Ideas?

Best
Hans
jzadra

Post by jzadra »

Today I finally saw a bunch of points reflected (jumped from 12,000 to almost 100,000) but my rank is still listed as NA. Is that potentially due to me having misconfigured something, as opposed to just being system lag? Another user on my team has all of 350 credits, but has a rank.

I do have the passkey set on my client GUI.
Joe_H
Site Admin
Hardware configuration: Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp4
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp2

Post by Joe_H »

The script that updates rank runs periodically, and may have a threshold. It should update the rank from NA at some point.

iMac 2.8 i7 12 GB smp8, Mac Pro 2.8 quad 12 GB smp6
MacBook Pro 2.9 i7 8 GB smp3