No Assignments - Anything To Do?

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

cosmosis

No Assignments - Anything To Do?

Post by cosmosis »

I know that since the coronavirus there have been issues with available work, but I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get more assignments.

I have been leaving my computer running and it used to do 20+ WUs per day, but now it goes days with nothing and maybe completes 1 unit when it does get assigned one before getting into another long empty period (Always with the No WUs Available for this Configuration error). I see on the FAH scores that other people seem to be getting consistent points, and it has been about a month of extreme inconsistency for me. Just wanted to check if there is any setting I could change, or if this is just the way of things now.
bruce

Re: No Assignments - Anything To Do?

Post by bruce »

Some changes are being made on a new client that you may or may not be using but they're not massive. The fundamental problem is one of supply and demand, and FAH's support staff is doing everything they can.

It may help if you restart FAH's software a couple times per day. Another thing that may help is simply to Pause and then resume occasionally. Other than that, it's out of your hands.