HFM.NET - Monitoring Application for Folding@Home v7

This forum contains information about 3rd party applications which may be of use to those who run the FAH client and one place where you might be able to get help when using one of those apps.

Moderator: Site Moderators

toTOW
Site Moderator

Re: HFM.NET - Monitoring Application for Folding@Home v7

Post by toTOW »

Did you update the .NET libraries to the last ones ? Windows Updates should handle it, but it seems that it doesn't on some systems ...
Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.

FAH-Addict : latest news, tests and reviews about Folding@Home project.

BobWilliams757

Post by BobWilliams757 »

DocJonz wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:19 am I've upgraded the previous versions of HFM.NET on three of my networked Win10 machines - worked fine on two of them, but on the third, now if I double click on the HFM icon nothing happens(!) No idea why the new version doesn't work with that one. I have had to roll back the version on that machine.
Interesting, I'll keep that in mind when I mess with it. The previous version was working fine, then the new one will open, show old work units, but doesn't see any slots.

toTOW wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:16 pm Did you update the .NET libraries to the last ones ? Windows Updates should handle it, but it seems that it doesn't on some systems ...
I did a few weeks back when I first went to HFM 9.28.1718.0. I'll double check that as well.
Ryzen 2400G bone stock
Slow but quiet and stable

Fold them if you get them!
Peter_Hucker

Post by Peter_Hucker »

One of my computers is reporting 0 completed and 0 failed, as per this thread, any ideas?:
viewtopic.php?p=356475#p356475
The tasks are being completed ok, I've found them on the server.
How does HFM calculate this value?