Is there a way to auto-track my wu/ppd?

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

MarkJohnson

Is there a way to auto-track my wu/ppd?

Post by MarkJohnson »

I was wondering if there is a way to track my folding. Kind of like what is listed in the GPU section for which GPU generate how many ppd per project. I think it would be neat to have something like this to track how ell my system is folding and l;et me know of any problems I'm having. I have already noticed a few times my ppd on some projects get extrememly low (usually under 1000) and a quick reboot and it gets back up there. Sometimes, though, it's just a different work unit and it just folds slower because of the WU and not my system.

-=Mark=-
DFI UT X58-T3eH8 ** i7 920 ** 3GB G. Skill DDR3-2000 ** 9800 GTX+ ** Antec TPQ-850 ** Vista Ult. X64/Ubuntu x64 8.04.1 **

toTOW
Site Moderator

Re: Is there a way to auto-track my wu/ppd?

Post by toTOW »

Did you look at the Tool list in the 3rd party contribution forum : viewtopic.php?f=14&t=52 ?

I'm pretty sure that Fahmon does what you're asking for ;)

Folding@Home beta tester since 2002. Folding Forum moderator since July 2008.
MarkJohnson

Post by MarkJohnson »

I see that it tracks them live. I was looking for more of a history to track them over time to see how well I fold over time for all projects and all my gpus and cpus. Maybe it has those features and I missed them. I did see an export section,but it looked like I needed to export to another program, but couldn't find a program that used this feature.

Thanks
-=Mark=-
DFI UT X58-T3eH8 ** i7 920 ** 3GB G. Skill DDR3-2000 ** 9800 GTX+ ** Antec TPQ-850 ** Vista Ult. X64/Ubuntu x64 8.04.1 **

Karamiekos

Post by Karamiekos »

If you go leave FAHMON running then go to tools and benchmarks, it will keep a little bit of a history.
Zakk Wylde, "Then you start firing back some cocktails."
Rigs
Phenom II 965 With 2 4850s Running BOINC
Quad 8356s Running BOINC