results uploading question

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

tmillic
Hardware configuration: AMD3200+ w/ NVIDIA GT220.
Tyan S2912 with 1 Opteron 2347HE.
Via C3.

results uploading question

Post by tmillic »

One client has been attempting to upload results since March 7. Is there something I need to do to get it to upload the results?
Is another forum group better-suited for asking about uploading results?
Thanks,
-Tom
brityank

Re: results uploading question

Post by brityank »

Check in Issues with a specific server and see if your server's ID is there. If not start a thread using that ID to get an answer. :)
... ... Free Republic Folders - A Tribute to Ronald Reagan ... ...
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: results uploading question

Post by 7im »

Or get a Moderator to rename and move this thread to that section. ;)

The only thing you need to do if all prior work units have uploaded without issue is simply be patient. Stanford monitors the servers, and if a server goes offline, they fix it quickly*. In the mean time, your client will cache that completed WU, and download new work to stay busy. The cached WU will upload automaticaly when the server isn't so busy, or comes back online.

You could also check the Server Status link on the tool bar at the top of this forum.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.