"alleged inefficacities" STATS

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

Viper666

"alleged inefficacities" STATS

Post by Viper666 »

Bruce, you opened the door on this now I have to show it(had you admitted there was an issue and it was being worked on this would be over),I uploaded a bigadv at 8am this morning,it still doesnt show anywhere its now 4:45pm
the error between eoc and the official stats for me right now is 65,889 points and as I said some of them were upload at 8am."alleged inefficacities" LMFAO

there is no "alleged" to it, its real !

You get the last word in on the other thread,and then close it as the standard FAH responce to reality we dont want to face!

Update it showed up at 6pm on EOC finally ! 3 years ago it took 2 hours now it takes 10 hours
people unable to read i guess must be that !
Last edited by Viper666 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
Powered by AMD and Open SUSe 11.2 ----The New servers have nothing to do with fixing the stats problem !
MtM
Hardware configuration: Q6600 - 8gb - p5q deluxe - gtx275 - hd4350 ( not folding ) win7 x64 - smp:4 - gpu slot
E6600 - 4gb - p5wdh deluxe - 9600gt - 9600gso - win7 x64 - smp:2 - 2 gpu slots
E2160 - 2gb - ?? - onboard gpu - win7 x32 - 2 uniprocessor slots
T5450 - 4gb - ?? - 8600M GT 512 ( DDR2 ) - win7 x64 - smp:2 - gpu slot

Re: "alleged inefficacities" STATS

Post by MtM »

Viper666 how effective is this???

Don't start a thread challenging an admin, it's not a wise thing to do even ( especially! ) if you are right :)

If you really think there is an issue and think there is a coverup on the forum, why not eliminate the middle man and contact VP with proof :?:

Which isn't encouraging everyone to do so, but maybe if you have proof ( why didn't you post it here? afraid it would get removed? So what, atleast some would have seen it wouldn't that alone be enough reason to show the proof? ) you should collect it and offer it directly adding to it you feel you're not taken serieusly on the forum.

I think you will notice two things, one is that there are more ties between PG and the forum then just the name ( eg Bruce should be aware if there is a problem ) and the other is that this project can better afford an issue with the servers then an pr failure where there is an issue and a bad coverup. That last reason alone should convince you there isn't one, it's not beneficial for them to even try...

Then offcourse, maybe it was a specific server glitch which will be fixed in the next update, who knows?
ChasR

Post by ChasR »

I would think you'd get better results posting the -bigadv WUs you have returned by r/c/g and date of returned, so that admin or mods could check the database, rather than blasting away. It looks to me as if you started folding them on or about 03 DEC, have recieved credit for two, and are due to recieve credit for another today. From your tone, I suppose you feel another is missing. There was a stats glitch on the 21:00 UTC stats update, perhaps todays credit is caught up in that.
ChelseaOilman

Post by ChelseaOilman »

Viper666 wrote:I uploaded a bigadv at 8am this morning,it still doesnt show anywhere its now 4:45pm
This one?
Last credit Last returned WU Proj Run Clone Gen
52965.3 2009-12-14 10:49:41 2681 4 11 55