Update your project list

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

bruce

Re: Update your project list

Post by bruce »

The Stanford psummary pages are updated automatically. The script checks with the various work servers regarding what active projects they have and generates the list.

If a particular work server is down or it runs out of a project, that project will not be listed. Some 3rd parties capture the data and store it on their servers, but that's not something that we can ask Stanford to fix.

I have occasionally seen a new Work Server come on-line which distributes some new projects that isn't properly configured and it doesn't show up on the psummary pages until the fix something. If that's the situation here, please tell me which server it is because they'll fix that.

In this case, it looks like 690x are all on 130.237.232.237 which seems to have been reported with problems recently but appears to be functioning now. The only reason I can think of that 6900 is missing but 6901-6904 are listed is if the project was suspended or was out of work. Unfortunately I don't know any way to get a WU count for individual projects, only the total WU AVAIL that's on serverstat.
bollix47

Post by bollix47 »

IIRC P6900 did not come from 130.237.232.237, but from 130.237.232.141. It's been a very long time since I've seen one of these and HFM history doesn't store the IP so I can't be 100% positive but GreyWhiskers image on page 1 and my own Benchmark Viewer appear to confirm my memory.
Nathan_P
Hardware configuration: Asus Z8NA D6C, 2 x5670@3.2 Ghz, , 12gb Ram, GTX 980ti, AX650 PSU, win 10 (daily use)

Asus Z87 WS, Xeon E3-1230L v3, 8gb ram, KFA GTX 1080, EVGA 750ti , AX760 PSU, Mint 18.2 OS

Not currently folding
Asus Z9PE- D8 WS, 2 E5-2665@2.3 Ghz, 16Gb 1.35v Ram, Ubuntu (Fold only)
Asus Z9PA, 2 Ivy 12 core, 16gb Ram, H folding appliance (fold only)

Post by Nathan_P »

BWG wrote:Bump

We are getting a few of these projects every month, and the project details are not on any of the psummary pages for HFM to pick up the information to show PPD etc. I fixed this issue once before by using a url to update HFM that had P6900 listed, but I switched both my folding rigs over to native Ubuntu and lost the url.

Can you either put this project back on one of the psummary pages or direct me to some alternate psummary pages? I manage the Team Competition over on OCN. Thanks!
If you are still using HFM, edit>preferences>web settings>project Url, change psummary.html to psummaryC.html.

That will give you the full list but as 7im says, if there are none to be assigned when the list is built it still won't appear.