Need Help

If you're new to FAH and need help getting started or you have very basic questions, start here.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

greenroost1445

Need Help

Post by greenroost1445 »

Ok, so i've folded a while now but all of a sudden when I open the control and I get is the client is just connecting it's stayed like this for hours now what do I do?
7im
Hardware configuration: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.5 GHz, 16 GB DDR3-2133 Corsair Vengence (black/red), EVGA GTX 760 @ 1200 MHz, on an Asus Maximus VI Hero MB (black/red), in a blacked out Antec P280 Tower, with a Xigmatek Night Hawk (black) HSF, Seasonic 760w Platinum (black case, sleeves, wires), 4 SilenX 120mm Case fans with silicon fan gaskets and silicon mounts (all black), a 512GB Samsung SSD (black), and a 2TB Black Western Digital HD (silver/black).

Re: Need Help

Post by 7im »

Please post more information. What client version? Windows? Linux? Can you post a log file showing the problem? Please use tags to wrap the log info.
How to provide enough information to get helpful support
Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
JiniHammerer

Re: Need Help

Post by JiniHammerer »

make sure you are opening the Folding@home shortcut not the FAHcontrol one. if you launch the FAHcontrol icon it does not launch the folding application, only the advance control screen. IE your clients not actually running.