Can't find team.

Moderators: Site Moderators, FAHC Science Team

SiouxCityJim

Can't find team.

Post by SiouxCityJim »

I have been on FAH for several months. Have had FAH running every day. Just recently I had a severe system crash and ended up putting Vista Black on my system. When I reinstalled FAH I know I was in team Nvidia but do not know the team number. There is no way to search like there was when I first started. Problem is that I want to get back to Team Nvidia and continue my work. Is there any way any one can tell me the team number for Nvidia????? I was getting my ranking lower and lower every day. and now I cannot find my team to continue where I left off. Any one please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks SiouxCItyJim.
MstrBlstr

Re: Can't find team.

Post by MstrBlstr »

Is this it? 58812

What was the exact team name? NVIDIA?

What was your old donor name?
-=MB=-
MstrBlstr

Post by MstrBlstr »

I see you on team 131015 but that is team whoopass.

Here >> http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/mai ... ouxCityJim
-=MB=-
bruce

Post by bruce »

SiouxCityJim wrote:There is no way to search like there was when I first started. Problem is that I want to get back to Team Nvidia and continue my work.
The method of searching has not changed. Click on Official Stats (above), then "Team Statistics" then enter either a team number (which you didn't know) or a (partial) Team Name, and select "Exact" or "Starts with" or "is like" Assuming you think the name was something like "NVidia" you can find 29 teams that start with "NV" and 14 which contain the string "Nvidia" somewhere in the name (using "is like").
DanGe
Hardware configuration: 2018 Mac Mini / MacOS Catalina
MSI Radeon RX Vega 56 (eGPU via Sonnet Breakaway Box 550)
3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7

Post by DanGe »

I assume, based on the time you posted, that you couldn't look up the team during the stats update since the update page only allows you to search for team numbers. If this happens, try using one of the 3rd party stats sites (e.g. Kakao) and look up the team. Those sites are almost always online.
MstrBlstr

Post by MstrBlstr »

Also, the Team List is usually up at all time.

It can be found on the main stats page, on the far right of the links at the top.
-=MB=-